How can I get Microsoft Office on my BYO Device (for free)?
As a student at Yarra Hills you can get the latest version of Microsoft Office 365 at no cost. This will include a copy of Word, Excell, PowerPoint, OneNote and more.
- Log onto your school email (you can use the Outlook option in the Office 365 menu above).
- Click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear) and select Office 365 in the My app settings section.
- Click on the Software link.
- Click the Install button to download and install the latest version of Office 365.
5. Once installed, Office 365 will require you to validate the install\license, this is done using your Yarra Hills email account and password.