Flight - Extension Unit
The questions below are just a few you will seek answers to in this journey of all things flight!
* What was the first man made object to fly in 200 B.C?
* Who were the Montgolfier brothers?
* Why did the Hindenburg meet it's fiery end?
* What is a dirigible?
* Who is the bloke pictured on our $20 note?
Develop your scientific knowledge when learning about;
* The field of aerodynamics
* The forces acting on an aircraft
* Newton's Laws
Listen into an air traffic control tower, track planes in real time and investigate how a fatal plane crash on Mount Dandenong changed aviation laws of the time. Try your hand at writing an article for an aviation magazine, or a news report for our television studio.